2.10.11

Working Working You need anything?

So a few more things that I've been working lately will be posted up however I'm super excited that I finished my first official tattoo commission the other day. Once the client gets it inked I will post follow up pictures of the finished result so keep your eyes open for that.

In related news I'm currently building up a tattoo concept portfolio so that I can start apprenticing sometime in the near future and be that much closer to being a tattoo artist! In other words if you are looking for someone to design some tats for you at a low price just send an e-mail my way and we can talk business!

_____________


Now for some personal projects :3





 










My Zombie Survivor Outfit

Angela Zombie Survivor Outfit

"Her Name was Just....Baby"

"Something About Us"





____

Next up on the update of projects issss the concept arts for another possible story line called "Birth of Dreams" for my and Monty's project 'Bionic Legion'
I was in charge of character design for the Fire God, and the Air God and I finished the concepts a few days ago.



(Vozduh- Air God)

(Aga- Fire Goddess)

I had a lot of fun coming up with these concepts and tried to keep it to something a little different. Look for all 4 god concepts on the Bionic Legion blog soon.

___

And here are a few more odds and end pieces I've done just to keep myself busy. :3


(Dominico DiReno - Blue Dragon Chronicles)



(Leila Cwene Sinclair Original Character 'Speed paint' )

(Tattoo concept for myself)

That's all for now unfortunately the rest of my projects are still in very rough stages and will be posted up soon once they are more put together so to speak.

In more other news sometime soon I'll also be posting up concepts that I'm going to be painting in my new home!! If you are interested I'll keep you posted with that progress. :3

In the mean time have a great day and thanks again for viewing.


Enjoy the Abuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment